Wednesday, May 13, 2009

RAK

Hi ladies!

Sorry for the delay, but today I put things in order and finally had some time to draw a winner for my little RAK. My youngest daughter Christina picked the following name:




KIMBER
Kimber, please let me know if you're interested in playing our RAK-game (you didn't say in your comment...). The rules are simple, as soon as you receive your RAK, you put a RAK together of your own to give away and post a pic of your RAK on your blog, together with a link to my RAK-post. Please don't break the RAK-chain! So Kimber, if you are interested, please e-mail your address to me: peggy.schenkels@telenet.be.

Off to scrap a bit with my girls now ... talk to you later my friends!
Love xxx Peggy

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Peggy, thank you for the RAK and for the nice comment on my blog. My son is 18 BTW, not exactly an artist but the effort means everything to me!(consider myself lucky because it isn't a very manly thing to do, he said)
    I will most definitely pass on the RAK pay it forward act, in fact I had gathered a bag of stuff I wasn't using about a week ago and had no idea what I was going to do with any of it! Including a set of 8 Popsicle cards just itching to be handed out to someone lucky.
    Thank you again, very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I hunted all over and maybe I am blind but I couldn't find an email address to give you my addy, so here is mine,
    sarahsfavfan@yahoo.ca
    If I am blind at it is on here, then please forgive me, it's old age, that's my story anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Kimber! Peggy, your daughter is such a pretty girl! Hope you had a good time scrapping and hanging out with your girls! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kimber!!

    You have a gorgeous dd Peggy - she's very like you!

    ReplyDelete