1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.
2. Select the 6th folder.
3. Select the 6th photo.
4. Post and explain about that picture.5. tag 6 other people.....
I was also tagged by Wendy for the 5th folder blog tagged, which has the same instructions but with the 5th folder/photo.
Here are my 2 pictures:
This was our German Shepherd Jenny, the pic taken in December 2000. Wasn't she gorgeous? We got her in February 1997, 8 months old at the time, and she died last year on January 4th, she was 11,5 years old. She was the most wonderful dog, sweet, gentile, great with children, the best companion ever ... we still miss her dearly.
And here she is, my gorgeous little girl back in september 2001 ... I've always adored this picture of Chloë. She's about 10 months in this pic, taking her first steps by holding on to everything that comes her way, giving me her most beautiful smile ... she was such a happy baby, cute as can be and always charming her way into everyone's heart (she still does that btw).
Finally, Michelle also tagged me with the following instructions:
1. Link back to the blog that tagged you: http://www.withlovebymushy.com/blog/
2. Make a list of 6 (un)interesting things about yourself:
1) It's impossible for me to arrive on time, no matter what the occasion, I'm always late.
2) I know many people, and I like many people, but I don't call a lot of people my friend. I have only a few friends, but for those few, I'll do just about everything.
3) I'm a perfectionist, I don't start on something without giving it my 100%.
4) My hands are always cold (very annoying), unless I have a fever.
5) I'm a slow worker, more than that, I like doing things slowly, I hate being rushed.
6) I'm a night owl, I hate going to bed at night (usually I stay up till 1 or 2am) and I hate getting out of bed in the mornings. One good thing though, once I'm up, I'm ready to go!
3. Tag five other blogs, and let them know by leaving them a comment.
In stead of tagging different people for these 3 tags, I'll be tagging these 6 to explain about their 2 pics (the 5th of the 5th folder AND the 6th of the 6th folder), AND to give 6 (un)interesting things about themselves:
If you haven't yet come accross these wonderful ladies, please take a moment to open their blogs, every single one of them will blow you away with their amazing work, their LO's are gorgeous!
Thanks to Shelly, Wendy and Michelle for thinking of me, and thanks to everyone who reads my blog and takes the time to leave a comment, they mean more to me than you might think!